Services & Mail-in Repair
★★ Click here to go directly to a new repair request! ★★
Looking for mail-in micro soldering or logic board repairs?
Our professionals at Micro Soldering Supply would love to work with you! Most repairs can be completed within 1-2 business days, and all our solutions carry a "no fix = no pay" policy!
What sort of devices do you work on?
We specialize in iPhones, iPads, Macbooks, pro audio equipment, and much more! Any PCB that has a solder joint on it falls right into our expertise.
How does it work?
Easy! Simply follow the instructions below:
- Submit a repair request at the bottom of the page.
- Wait for repair to be approved and a cost quote along with mailing instructions to be emailed to you.
- Mail your device to us and let us check it in.
- We perform an initial examination, complete your repair, and send an invoice to you.
- Once the invoice is paid, your device is shipped back right to your doorstep!
What if you can't fix it?
All solutions carry a "no fix = no pay" policy, which means that if we can't fix it, you don't pay for any labor fees.
Certain devices may be exempt based on previous history, however. See our list of requirements and exemptions below.
What sort of warranty do you offer?
90 days, unless otherwise specified. Void if there is evidence of unauthorized entry to the device, evidence of tampering or modifying the device, or evidence of physical damage (including but not limited to liquid damage). Software issues are not covered under warranty. Please don't forget to provide any passcodes -- devices must be able to be unlocked for the warranty to apply.
Are there any requirements before I can send my device in?
Yes there are. First of all, all customers must have read and agreed to our terms & conditions.
Secondly, you must fill out a repair request at the bottom of the page and received approval before mailing your device in.
Thirdly, your device must not have any previous board repair attempts, liquid damage, bends, or other extreme physical anomalies. Devices with such issues may still be eligible for repair, but will not be covered under warranty or our "no fix = no pay" policy. Please include any previous repair or liquid damage history in your repair request below!
Prices for common repairs & services (in USD)
- iPhone & iPad connector replacements: $69
- iPhone & iPad no backlight solution: $49-$129
- iPhone & iPad no charge (U2/tristar) solution: $79-$149
- iPhone & iPad no image/display solution: $79-149
- iPhone 6/6+ no touch solution: $149
- iPhone & iPad liquid damage data recovery service: From $279
- Studio headphone recabling or connector replacement: $39
- Custom TS, TRS, or XLR speaker or instrument cables with Neutrik connectors: Starting at $45 for three cables, actual price depends on length