Terms, Conditions, & Shipping Info
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (hereby known as TOS) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. TOS is subject to change without notice at any time. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Micro Soldering Supply reserves the right to deny service at any time without notice.
- All original content in this website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Micro Soldering Supply. It is not to be used nor modified without the explicit written permission of Micro Soldering Supply.
- Micro Soldering Supply is not affiliated with Apple, Inc. nor its affiliates.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time without notice. Refunds are not granted due to price changes within any time period.
- Micro Soldering Supply and its affiliates are not responsible for any physical, monetary, or bodily damage due to any parts or repairs provided by us.
- By using our website, you agree to hold harmless Micro Soldering Supply and its affiliates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Sales, Returns, & Exchanges
- All sales are final. This includes pre-orders, special orders, and backorders. Due to high difficulty and risk of installation error, Micro Soldering Supply's warranty is limited to uninstalled/unused parts and tools.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted for unused items. Due to the limited shelf life of many items, orders can only be returned within 15 days of the shipment date.
- All returns and exchanges must be provided an RMA number by Micro Soldering Supply before being sent. Returns received without an RMA number will be returned to sender. Please contact us first for an RMA number.
- We cannot accept any items that have been opened, used, or previously installed.
- A 15% restocking fee may be charged for any return or exchange exceptions made to our normal TOS.
- Return shipping postage is the responsibility of the buyer. All shipping costs will not be refunded unless specified otherwise.
- All incoming devices and repairs must be approved by Micro Soldering Supply before being sent. Micro Soldering Supply reserves the right to refuse a repair at any time.
- Micro Soldering Supply offers a 90 day warranty on all repairs, unless specified otherwise. Devices must be able to be unlocked for the warranty to apply. Warranty period begins once payment is received or invoice is paid, whichever comes first.
- Warranty is void if there is evidence of unauthorized entry to the device, evidence of tampering or modifying the device, or evidence of physical damage (including but not limited to liquid damage). Software issues are not covered under warranty.
- Unless a diagnostic service is requested, diagnostics are the responsibility of the customer. Micro Soldering Supply is not responsible for any incorrect diagnostics by the customer nor any associated repair costs incurred due to an incorrect diagnostic.
- Customers who have not responded to their repair ticket in 30 days or more will automatically be considered "lost." Lost customer's devices will become property of Micro Soldering Supply and any associated data on or from the device will be destroyed.
- We ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. All known upcoming shipping delays will be posted on the homepage.
- Same day shipping is available for domestic services. USPS cutoff is 3pm, Fedex cutoff is 11am (all times EST).
- Special order items will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Lead times are approximate.
- Free shipping is only eligible for shipping addresses in the USA. Non-USA addresses will be billed. Free shipping method is at the discretion of Micro Soldering Supply.
- Transit time at checkout is only an estimate. Actual transit time will depend on the carrier.